(Also known as SITXFSA101 Use hygienic practices for food safety Online Course)
The Use hygienic practices for food safety
(food handling certificate) is a nationally accredited unit of competency and is part of the Hospitality Training Package 'SIT07' under the requirements of the Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF). There are no prerequisite courses required to undertake this Unit of Competency.
After completing this Use hygienic practices for food safety unit, you will be able to work in the food production industry and is recommended for anyone who handles food for sale or distribution to customers.
Our food handlers certificate online is well-suited to people who work in the following areas where food is made available to the general public:
- Air hostess (also need RSA)
- Local fundraisers that sell food
- Scout leaders
- Hospitals or any business that operates a Kitchen
- Hospitality and the food production industry
This program is available to students looking to attain their food handlers certification. Just sign up, log in and select the course, Itís that easy! You may begin our food handlers course online any time you like and save it in order to return to it when need be. If you'd like a break and resume your course exactly where you left it then just come back to the site at any time and resume your course by signing back in with your email address and password. Once you have completed this course and payment is made your Nationally Accredited Food Handling Certificate will be e-mailed to you.
Why not check out Eclipse Online Education today for the most comprehensive courses available for employees in the hospitality industry, including our renowned food handling course online?
Further your career and expand your knowledge!
- Element 1: Follow Hygiene Procedures and Identify Hazards
- Element 2: Report Any Personal Health Issues.
- Element 3: Prevent Food and Other Item Contamination.
- Element 4: Prevent Cross Contamination By Washing Hands
- Unit Name:- Use hygienic practices for food safety
- Unit Code:- SITXFSA101
- Average time to complete unit:- 3 to 5 hours
$24.95 ONLY! No hidden costs! (inc. GST)
- You will receive a Nationally Accredited Certificate of Attainment upon completion
- Payment:- Credit Card, Direct Deposit, Money Order or Cheque
Eclipse Online Education offers online courses in:
Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) | Responsible Service of Gambling (RSG)
Food Safety Procedures
Eclipse Education is a leading online training provider in Australia. Our courses range from Online RSA courses to nationally recognised White Cards.
To see our full range of online training courses, visit our online courses page.