The Work Safely in the Construction Industry (White Card) course is a Nationally Recognised qualification and is a compulsory requirement for anybody who wishes to kick-start their career or maintain
employment in the construction industry throughout Australia.
Please select from the list below, to read more about the White Card:
Our White Card certificate online is well-suited to people who work in the following occupations:
- Housing Construction
- Demolition Work
- Asbestos Removal
- civil construction
- Structural Steel Erection
- Shop Fitting
- Roof Tiling
- Floor & wall Tiling
Mode of Delivery
This course is delivered online.
- Identify and understand roles, responsibilities and rights of duty holders
- Understand OHS communication and reporting processes
- Apply the principles of risk management
- Identify common hazards and control measures
- Interpret and apply safety information and documentation
- Use safe work practices
- Respond to OHS incidents
- Unit Name:- Work Safely in the Construction Industry (White Card)
- Unit Code:- CPCCOHS1001A
- Average time to complete unit:- 4 hours
- Cost:- $65.00 ONLY! No hidden costs! (inc. GST)
- You will receive a Nationally Accredited Statement of Attainment upon completion, followed by a “White Card” that you can carry in your wallet/purse.
- Payment:- Credit Card, Direct Deposit, Money Order or Cheque
Online Construction Induction Training is accepted in all states of Australia; please see our State Requirements page for more information.
Click Here. Start Now