Call us on:(03) 5201 0568
$155.00 - Great Ballarat Price
Prepare & Serve Espresso Coffee
Also known as the "Barista Course"
- Organise coffee workstation.
- Select and grind coffee beans.
- Advise customers and take espresso coffee orders.
- Extract and monitor quality of espresso.
- Undertake milk texturing process.
- Serve espresso coffee beverages.
- Clean espresso equipment.
Our classroom is located in the Ballarat Area:
Eclipse Vale Pty. Ltd.
Ballarat Greyhound Racing Club Sutton St & Rubicon Street, Ballarat Central VIC 3356
Fill out the form above and we will contact you back within minutes
The Barista course is highly reccommended for anybody who wishes to kick-start their career or maintain
employment in the hospitality industry throughout Australia.
Our Barista certificate is well-suited to people who work in the following occupations:
- Cafe worker
- Coffee Store Manager
- Assistant Store Manager
- Wait Person
- Coffee Roaster
- Mechanical & Roaster Technician
- Coffee Taster / Cupper
- Restaurant worker
- Bar Attendant
- Production Manager
- Production Assistant
- Coffee Buyer