(Also known as Food Safety Supervisor) | Start Now | $115.00
Don't complete the course, don't pay! No nasty surprises! No hidden costs!
Sign up and start the course for free - Only pay once you've completed the course!
The Participate in safe food handling practices (SITXFSA201)
(Food Safety for Supervisors certificate) is a nationally accredited unit of competency and is now a requirement that every licenced food business in Queensland & Victoria is to have a qualified Food Safety Supervisor. This course will provide you with the recognised certification needed to complete this role.
A Food Safety Supervisor is a person who has advanced food safety skills and knowledge and has the ability to oversee the food safety operations of the food business.
There is one prerequisite course that must be completed before you can undertake this Unit of Competency: Use hygienic practices for food safety (SITXFSA101) - Click here to do this course now.
It is a requirement to complete the Use hygienic practices for food safety (SITXFSA101) course first before undertaking this unit of study. We will recognise prior learning that you may already hold:
- If you have completed the Use hygienic practices for food safety (SITXFSA101) unit through us already then our system already recognises this and you can start this course straight away - just click this Start Course Now link to begin.
- If you have completed your Use hygienic practices for food safety (SITXFSA101) course through another training company then that's fine too. We will recognise this as well. Just click this Start Course Now link to start the course and follow the instructions.
After completing this Participate in safe food handling practices unit, you will be able to work in the food production industry and is recommended for anyone who handles food for sale or distribution to customers. This unit is well-suited to people who work in the following areas where food is made available to the general public:
- Any business that operates a Kitchen.
- Commercial catering and retail venues where food is stored, prepared, displayed, served and disposed of.
- Events and conference venues.
- Fast food restaurants.
- Retail food outlets such as sandwich shops and food court outlets.
- It would apply to tour operators involved in the preparation and service of food at temporary sites.
This program is available to students looking to attain their Food Safety for Supervisors Certification. Just sign up, log in and select the course, It’s that easy! You may begin our Food Safety for Supervisors Course online any time you like and if you need a break just log out, get some rest and come back to the Eclipse Education Website at any time you like. Resume your course from where you left it by signing back in with your email address and password. Once you have completed this course and payment is made your Nationally Accredited Food Supervisors Certificate will be e-mailed to you.
Why not check out Eclipse Online Education today for the most comprehensive courses available for employees in the hospitality industry, including our renowned food supervisor's course online?
Further your career and expand your knowledge!
Mode of Delivery
This course is delivered online. A workplace assessment is required to be conducted as part of the assessment process.
- Element 1: Implement procedures for food safety.
- Element 2: Store food safely.
- Element 3: Prepare food safety.
- Element 4: Provide safe single use items.
- Element 5: Maintain a clean environment.
- Element 6: Dispose of food safely.
- Assessment + Workplace assessment.
- Unit Name:- Participate in safe food handling practices
- Unit Code:- SITXFSA201
- Average time to complete unit:- 3 to 4 hours + workplace assessment
$115.00 AUD ONLY! No hidden costs! (inc. GST)
- You will receive a Nationally Accredited Certificate of Attainment upon completion
- Payment:- Credit Card, Direct Deposit, Money Order or Cheque
Eclipse Online Education offers online courses in:
Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) | Responsible Service of Gambling (RSG)
Food Handling Certificate
Eclipse Education is a leading online training provider in Australia. Our courses range from Online RSA courses to nationally recognised White Cards.
To see our full range of online training courses, visit our online courses page.